Effective today, cPanel & WHM 11.34 is now available on all our Web Hosting, Semi-Dedicated Hosting, and Reseller Hosting servers. Being this is a major upgrade, we want to make all clients aware of the changes and improvements that were made to the major backbone of our service line, Cpanel.
This upgrade includes 200 features and updates, including:
- A brand new User Interface for WHM, which brings a slick new look and easier functionality, as demonstrated at the recent cPanel Conference.
- Web Disk support has been updated for Windows Vista, 7 & 8, and Mountain Lion. In addition to the Web Disk support update, we will soon be releasing Android and iOS clients.
- Email client auto configuration utilities have been updated to support the latest mail clients, as well as added support for Mountain Lion.
- Email Archiving makes its appearance in 11.34, so email users now have the option to more efficiently track, store, and access email. The Mail Delivery Reports functionality vastly improves email tracking and message retrieval.
- In addition, we overhauled the service monitoring system to provide better notifications, and improved the robustness of the automatic repair feature.
- New Hooks Management interface built into WHM.
- Feature Showcase page of WHM will alert you at login to any recent changes made by upgrading cPanel & WHM.
- Upon updating or installing cPanel & WHM version 11.34 you will no longer be able to downgrade to a previous version.
For details regarding version 11.34 User Guide, Release Notes, Change Log and FAQ’s, please visit http://docs.cpanel.net.