Contract Buyout Special
We thought we would bring something extra special to the mix this month. This month we are presenting our Contract Buyout Special.
Want to snag that MonsterMegs hosting offer, but you already paid annually for a hosting plan half a year ago and now you can only wish you snagged our offer instead? With our contract buyout special, you can now make that a reality.
What is the deal?
Purchase a MonsterMegs hosting plan on an annual or biannual payment term and we will provide service credits for the full amount of your remaining term with your current hosting provider or up to 4 months worth of service, whichever is the lowest.
Couple this with a 30% discount using the Coupon code “GetMeOut” and you have come across one of the best offers we have had to date!
How To Redeem Contract Buyout Promo
After you place your order with us,
1) Open a ticket titled “Contract Buyout Special”
2) Upload a screenshot showing your current active service (From your current provider’s client area)
3) Upload a screenshot of the most recently paid invoice
4) Within 3 business days, upload the service cancellation confirmation screenshot from your current provider
5) Within 14 businesses days of your initial MonsterMegs service activation, upload a screenshot of the previous products status showing it was canceled.
Once we have verified your documents, we will manually extend your service accordingly and will follow up by responding to the initial ticket.
When does this offer expire?
We have set an expiration date of April 6th at 11:59pm (CST). After this date, there will be no more contract buyout offers accepted.Please note the following:
2) Contract Buyout Special can be enjoyed by both new and existing customers. However, they can only be applied to new orders, not existing services. Service with existing provider should not be canceled before your MonsterMegs service is activated.
3) The service level must be comparable between your current provider and the service you order with us. For example, a web hosting account with your old provider is not comparable with a Semi-Dedicated or Reseller account with us.